Magazine not feeding, gun only shoot up side down, and gun makes a shooting sound, but doesn't shoot any BB's out.
How do I use the Hi-Cap Magazine Last Updated: 07/29/2009
USE ONLY 6.0mm HIGH Polished seamless BB with good quality.
Please check underneath your magazine and see if you can locate a gear/wheel
that you can turn. If your magazine has this, your gun features a high capacity
To operate a high capacity magazine (hi-cap mag):
1. Please take out the magazine and look at the top of it (the side that goes
into the gun).
2. Now, you should be able to see a cap which you can pry open with your
fingertips. Open that and load the BB's in through that hole until the magazine is full. Open & Load from the FLIP UP
Cap on magazine, not the hold where the BB come out. DO NOT LOAD from the
Spring, Refer to manual on how to open it. Make sure you attached the magazine
to the gun then roll the gear on the bottom of the magazine to reload. DO NOT
roll the gear on the magazine before you install it to the gun. It will cause
3. Place the magazine into the gun and locate the gear on the bottom of the
magazine. Wind the gear until you hear a
different clicking noise. The sound is very similar, but is a different
clicking sound. If you are unable to tell the difference, you can feel slight
feedback when winding the gear. Usually about 5-10 full winds will do.
4. At this point, you can try shooting the gun to see if it fires.
5. Also simply apply lube (silicon base oil) into the magazine feeding hole on
the gun and also the top part of the magazine where the bb comes out. Wipe any
excess lube. Apply lube on pistons, hammer and connection with magazine. Clear
any foreign objects in the barrel. Clean the barrel and apply lube. If the gun
is still not firing bb correctly, Contact us if more Questions.